Good news! We’ve been released the next major version of PDF Mosaic Library – library to write/read/modify/fill PDF documents in .NET applications (Visual Basic.NET, C#, ASP.NET). The latest version contains a number of significant improvements and new features.
New Featires and Improvements:
- Added property PDFEditBox.TextRotationAngle;
- Added methods PDFDocument.Append and PDFDocument.SaveRange;
- Added support for Type1 and OpenType fonts;
- Added methods PDFFont.FromFile and PDFFont.FromStream;
- Added the ability to extract text – PDFPage.GetText;
- Added optional content support – PDFOptionalContents, PDFLayer etc.;
- Added support for managment of tables;
- Added more samples;
- Improved parsing of existing documents.